5/20/09

Finally I'm in my Week 12...

Dear Friends,

After going through 3 months of anticipating moments, I finally reached the stage where I can officially announce the great news of my pregnancy. Yes...There's this little one in my tummy, living and growing with me every single day of my life. It's really amazing when you see the progress of the combination of 2 tiny cells, 1 from me and 1 from KC that multiply and form a baby...My expected due date is early December 2009. Thanks for all the blessings and prayers from my parents, siblings and church members.

First checkup: (Approx. 6weeks)
Hardly see anything, but managed to see little heart beating like a twinkling star...measured at 2mm

Second checkup: (8weeks 3 days)
Managed to see the head and body forming, tiny little limbs and hands...measured at 22mm

Third checkup: (12 weeks)
Baby was sleeping upside down, kicking and awaken by me when I laughed seeing the funny posture, measured at 62mm. Gynae predicted a baby boy...but not 100% confirm. Did my routine blood test too.

No comments:

Post a Comment