6/4/09

2nd trip back to Malaysia in year 2009

Took Jetstar with KC back to Kuala Lumpur on 30th May 09. Return ticket with 1 free check-in baggage each person costs SGD78, boarded from Terminal 1 at Changi Airport and landed at KLIA (guess it's the only budget airline that doesn't land in LCCT Kuala Lumpur) The total flying journey took about 35mins. We took the KLIA transit to Putrajaya station, my parents picked us up from there which is 15-20mins drive from home. Didn't go anywhere as me and KC were busy fixing the old desktop at home coz Dad couldn't surf the internet. Spent dinner with my parents, my elder sis's family and my bro-in-law's family. My elder sis pass down some of her maternity wear, Dad gave me 2 tins of Protein powder (said it's good for the baby and can reduce water retention).Flew back to SG on 1st June 09, reached home abt 6 plus...dozed off after dinner as I was too tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment