12/29/09

There goes my 1st Wedding Anniversary...

Well, I believe some couple will go for a scrumptious candle light dinner with roses and romantic environment...perhaps a more luxury gift. Some might prepare dinner at home, having steaks and drinking red wine, watching movie together with cuddle and kisses...

As for me and my hubby, we did go out together and went to a lot of places, settled a lot of things and met a lot of people...at the end of the day, both of us were totally exhausted and flat...

Around 12noon, we went to get some cakes, fruit tarts and some snacks for my colleagues as my baby's full-month celebration. We managed to munch Polar Puff's Chicken Pie and Mr. Bean's Soya Milk for lunch. Then we headed to Shenton Way and settle some bank loans. I was supposed to meet my colleague around 2pm, but due to the 'inefficiency' of the bank, I have to postpone my trip there.

So we headed to HDB to collect the keys of our new flat...It took us 1.5 hours to settle most of the paper work, loan, payment and the application of water and electricity. We then rushed to my office around 445pm and distributed the cakes and stuff. I chatted with my colleagues about 15mins, then we rushed off to our new home and met with our renovation's ID. We spent about 2 hours there then headed home for dinner. I was hungry, tired and sleepy. Dashed to my bed after dinner...and there goes my Anniversary, HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment